Episode #81: Recycling Economies and Dead Artists June 16, 2023
Listen on: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | RSS
A new show for a dead artist, art vandals go to Vatican jail, and Apple reinvents Virtual Reality. Oh, and circular economies.
- Catherine is excited about a NEW Basquiat show, but James is not
- More Fakesquiats
- "A myth building exercise"
- James identifies that he is, in fact, an asshole
- Art hooligans / environmental activists go to Vatican jail
- James breaks down the Apple Vision Pro (definitely not a VR headset)
- Catherine is desperate to be part of the circular economy, but James keeps her straight
- "Circularity is the hottest topic in the fashion industry right now"
- iPhones are already circular, they never go to the landfill
- Catherine's mother doesn't do recycled bricks
- Recycling news is what we do