Episode #69: Here's A Turkey! Novemebr 22, 2022
Listen on: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | RSS
The "Second Annual Thanksgiving Show" where James and Catherine exude more delight for a Western image of China than for the holiday while pondering the benefits of video games.
- 00:20 - We are Thanksgiving-holes!
- 01:35 - Costco unhinged over missing turkeys
- 02:30 - No chickens, eggs, or parking rant!
- 05:10 - Anything important already happened
- 05:55 - Missing Oreos
- 06:55 - Drop-bars, drop-bars everywhere
- 07:35 - FIFA shit show, Twitter meltdown
- 08:00 - It's also a gaming franchise!
- 08:40 - "If you want to play soccer, just go outside!"
- 09:00 - Gaming friendships
- 10:45 - Guy talk: weddings and kids?
- 12:00 - They came to his wedding!
- 12:50 - "Bit of stick" explained
- 14:10 - The begging billionaire list
- 16:00 - Smart but not so savvy?
- 17:30 - The "Twitter tone"
- 18:20 - Polling cop-out, still no landslide!
- 19:35 - Burning down the wealth
- 21:00 - Jung Kook at World Cup
- 21:30 - Playing lots of video games may benefit kids' brains
- 22:15 - Surgeons who game get good results
- 23:10 - Jen hides from the aliens!
- 22:20 - More research needed
- 25:00 - Strife, violence, and Marvel
- 25:30 - Finally some art to ponder!
- 27:00 - "This isn't China", it's how we see China
- 28:10 - Dior calligraphy
- 29:00 - "Fashion is art"