Episode #7: A Pregnant Mannequin July 9, 2021
Listen on: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | RSS
- How many bikes does James have?
- Infinite bikes
- Minnesota's horrible winters and horrible summers
- Catherine doesn't like mosquitoes
- The Maine mosquitoes are coming for James
- Deep Woods Off!
- "Family sized" cereal is a scam
- James falls for the mountain bike
- The kind of pain you can tolerate
- Knitting - A Competitive Sport for Catherine
- "Hardcoring it"
- The spa ride ruins Catherine
- Roadies vs Mountain Bikers
- The Jenny story
- James treats everyone like an equestrian
- Catherine's blue tricycle
- Catherine rides into the Christmas Tree
- Bikes are expensive
- Catherine regrets giving up her Schwinn
- Bikes aren't gendered
- Catherine knows neither how many mannequins she has nor why she has so many
- Gershel Bros used retail fixtures
- A pregnant mannequin
- Jungian Archetypes
- Easley's Fun Shop
- John Fitzsimmons on Heat Stroke
- Dead toe shoes
- Buddhism does not justify invisible art
- Picaso's bull paintings
- Extended to its illogical conclusion
- No need for realism after photography?
- Art is represented of nothing. Well that's a helpful argument
- Invisible con job
- Photography is its own abstraction
- James educates the audience on photographic technique
- Catherine left her notes at home
- James's wife gives their son's teacher a migraine
- A bicycle riding a mannequin
- Where do mannequins end and humans begin?