Episode #6: Catherine Just Wants a Backup Camera July 2, 2021
Listen on: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | RSS
- Getting high to make real estate art
- Leafly supporting local artist
- The Artist Tree art gallery / dispensary in LA
- Rice pudding takes out Catherine's dog down
- James is trying to care
- Are chihuahuas actually dogs?
- Invoking the name of Christ will stop alien abductions
- Catherine isn't Korean or Jewish, but that's how James sees her
- CE4 Research Group?
- Are aliens really just demons?
- Born-Again Vampires
- Catherine is wearing a mask
- James explains plosives and pop filters
- "Punching the mic"
- $30 microphone
- Why would an alien come for you:
- 1. You asked for it
- 2. You opened the door through being open to new-age thinking
- 3. You have no godly cover
- Original Sin is weird
- "Am I triggered enough yet?"
- Moth Man, Marian Apparitions, and Aliens
- Qanon has replaced alien abductions
- Alex Jones is an alien robot who doesn't quite pass the Uncanny Valley test
- Law school?
- No AC in the Pacific North West
- Point of honor NOT having an AC
- No "open window" time in Catherine's house
- The blessed dryness of Phoenix
- Poor French mom trying to iron all the jeans
- James gets reported for not wearing an ironed shirt
- James climate-shames Catherine for driving an SUV
- Balance your own Chakras
- Minivan vs SUV
- Ford Transit Connect
- Weird import laws on beads and vans
- Catherine just want's a backup camera