Episode #5: "I Never Had a Vibe for Aliens" June 25, 2021
Listen on: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | RSS
- Maybe Somewhat pregnant
- Sleepy Joe seems not so sleepy
- Catherine's haunted college apartment
- "Top-tier ghosting place"
- Movers in college? Princess.
- The ghost is angry that Catherine is leaving
- Alien abductions stoped, we're too busy on our phones to notice
- "I never had a vibe for aliens"
- James's ghost story
- "A fun thing to believe in."
- UFO report
- "Their pilot planes"
- Alien pirates
- Seeded from aliens
- We don't rate high enough for the aliens to get out and talk to us
- James loves quilts
- James explains Instagram
- Instagram, no one wants to see your fail videos
- Instagram is a visual database of the world
- Doing design research with Instagram
- As terrible as Instagram is, it is still a great portfolio platform
- Trying to Instagram with a Twitter mindset
- Volkswagen Trek edition
- "Homogenize would be the word"
- TikTok wedding photography