Episode #3: "It's art Dad, it's ART!" June 7, 2021
Listen on: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | RSS
- The Costco meat guy accosts Catherine
- James doesn't get punched at Costco
- "For like people"
- Hardcore scooters
- Where's the Maple Syrup?
- Individually packaged Oreos
- James misses cruising
- "I would like that if there were no other people."
- We're too stupid to build nice cities
- Republicans dictating policy for private property owners? What kind of world is this now?
- We were both Republicans?
- James gets deregistered
- Catherine's mail is AWOL
- Invisible art? Are we really here?
- Salvatore Garau
- "Some Italian idiot"
- Invisible art is no joke, but it was at one point
- Catherine is painting a gourd
- Catherine keeps finding body parts
- Flatulating at the camera
- "Can you sell nothing for nothing?"
- Our plan to steel the invisible art
- Duct-taping an invisible banana to the invisible Buddha, and then, of course, Catherine goes in and eats the banana
- Defacing the invisible art
- Our performance art piece: Costco Meat Guy "Am I In Your Way, Man?"
- The book that is trapped
- It's art dad, it's ART!
- Catherine forces James to turn off his phone
- High art is the lowest form of communication
- Ass twitch
- It's Okay To Not Be Okay
- James loves TikTok
- Let the interns do it
- Knock-knock, anyone in there?